- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Setting tactical objectives to manage planning and follow-up in line with the company's objectives and business plans at the level of planning and follow-up management and overseeing the development of the appropriate time program to achieve them and follow up their implementation.
- Participate in the design of the manual on the policies and procedures of planning and follow-up management and company rules.
- Coordinate with the head of the warehouse department to approach the complete product categories, raw materials, components and packaging requirements (production) from the minimum demand and minimum to be planned for the supply of raw materials and for the production of the items in conjunction with the sales forecast analysis and the approved sales plan and the sales /
- Coordinate with the maintenance department to determine the cost and timing of the scheduled maintenance and preventive maintenance required and the expected maintenance and determine the plan required spare parts maintenance and timings provided
- Develop a plan for providing the raw materials, components and production requirements required to achieve the production plan and the timing of its availability
- Link the actual and planned sales to the stock and thus review the stock balances of the raw materials and the product periodically and make the "weekly deficit and increase statement" of the plant to ensure that it is sufficient to achieve the production plan
- Review stock balances of raw materials, spare parts and components and production requirements periodically to ensure their adequacy to achieve the production plan
- Review the monthly withdrawal rates of raw materials, components and production requirements and set the safe limits for each type of inventory in coordination with the director of warehouse management and director of production management and head of the supply chain and the calculation of consumption required to perform monthly production orders
- Work to reduce the percentage of Rawdk of raw materials and components and packaging materials and spare parts and try to use them in the operations periodically
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities Manufacturing
About this Company
ALTAWAKOL GROUP operates in diversified business sectors all over Egypt. The first established and main sector within the group is the electrical solutions. This sector is diversified into different segments which form a fully integrated electric solutions for the market. The...
See all Careers and Jobs at AL-TAWAKOL For Electrical Industries -NTT