- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions and Bonuses
About the Job
- Is to boost the overall content productions within the agency to high market standards, and successfully delivering projects to clients
- Create and edit content
- Define and implement brand voice
- Manage content
- Analyze user engagement and optimize strategies accordingly
- Responsible for writing, editing, and storytelling
- Responsible for email marketing, AB testing and traction testing
- Word press administration
- Other SW technical administration
- Follow-up on the courses content creation
- Responsible for users permission handling
- Responsible for system update roll out
- Assist in the development, creation & support of online learning systems & content
- Perform development and maintenance programming for web pages and web application
- Coordinate with Operations Manager ,Multimedia Team Leader, Creative Director , Art Director to build up the standard practice of the multimedia team and its work output and it innovations
- Share in Sketching, idea creation, script writing, storyboard creation …etc.
- Other technical , content and creative tasks that may arise related to your area of expertise
Reports to: “Development Team Leader/ Operations Manager”
Probation Period: 3 months
Working hours: 9 am - 6 pm Sunday to Thursday, with some flexibility around start and finish times.
Extra hours are likely when deadlines are approaching, and this may involve working into the late or early hours or weekends (if work within weekend applied will be replaced with another vacation day) to get a job finished.
Break: 1 hour Break is valid during the day
Objective: Providing finalized, successful, winning idea and video produce fulfilling clients' needs and requirements of the job request
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
- Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in CMS administration. (WordPress, Moodle, other systems)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is preferable.
- Knowledge of email tools (Eloqua, Approved Email) is preferable.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Ability to troubleshoot coding problems
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Interest in email marketing
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Attention to details
- Proactive, energetic personality
About this Company
A specialized company in the field of supplying all the marketing tools and services for organizations in Africa and Middle East region (AFME), with a great passion to provide customized solutions to companies which enable them to enhance success of their activities and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Eye LTD.