- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus - Profit Share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving Voice and data network problems observed through Network Management Stations or escalated from help desk.
- Operational 24-hours-a-day, seven days a week.
- Utilize the trouble ticketing system to reflect the status of all the pending/resolved complaints.
- Escalate unsolved problems according to the escalation procedures.
- Responsible for routine checks and backups.
- Prepare regular reports regarding the PBX and the data network performance.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upgrades of the NMSs.
- Send Incident Notification reports to different departments before planned outage
0 to 1 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Xceed is the leading multilingual Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in the EMEA region with a capacity of more than 2,200 web enabled multi channels stations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Xceed
Xceed manages various outsourcing agreements with key government & commercial accounts in...