- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Plan, organize, coordinate or direct activities concerned with the MEP implementation, and determine labor requirements to meet project deadlines.
- Prepare budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports, and release contractor/worker payments.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with standards and customer expectations.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
- Request supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, or maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems or processes to meet requirements.
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, or repair to ensure that machines or equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Direct the installation, operation, maintenance, or repair of renewable energy equipment, such as heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) or water systems.
- Perform personnel functions, such as supervision of workers, technicians, or other engineers.
- Establish or coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition.
3 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...