- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Be the driver of Trade investment and Pricing processes from end-to-end, fully engaging and providing benchmark, guidance and specific recommendations to all relevant Business Units and functions ( including Finance, Business excellence Supply chain, IS) and leveraging synergies across BU’s
- Establish a clear governance model to RM at a country level via the Pricing and Trade Committee
- Perform robust analysis that provide greater visibility of the value chain economics (pricing, commercial conditions, trade margins) and bring insights to actionable commercial strategies that deliver absolute Gross Margin growth
- Ensure commercial conditions are performance-driven, embedded in contracts/Joint Business Plans with customers and delivering portfolio and customer segmentation strategies
- Capture maximum value from customized prices to geographies, channels and customer segments, while ensuring different conditions don’t create price arbitration opportunities
- Develop and roll-out guidance on price monitoring on free price products from final payer/consumer price to Sanofi gross price to support RM insights
- Deploy and customize global and regional best practices to business environment and market reality at country level
- Roll out and embed Trade investment and Pricing tools, models and KPI’s (including the Revenue Management tool and Customer Account profitability)
- Establish RM capability in the affiliate so it becomes a way of working and thinking across the teams – including delivering training sessions, running and facilitating Trade Investment and Pricing related workshops
- Demonstrate the added-value RM brings to the Sanofi’s growth agenda
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Respect of company’s values, code of ethics and social charter.
- Respect of personal data protection charter.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Key “MUST HAVE” competencies, skills & experiences
- Education; Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics or Engineering
- Solid analytical skills, financial math
- Understanding of pricing (including elasticity modelling, pricing architecture, break-even analysis)
- Understanding of contract management and trade terms optimization
- Practical experience of commercial negotiation with key customers
- Good understanding of statistical analysis tools.
- Experience in commercial intelligence/finance functions in FMCG including min 2 years in a Pricing/Revenue management role
“Desirable” / compromise experience
- Good understanding of Shopper/Consumer insights tools.
- Can take the initiative and influence within a broad team environment
- Strong leadership skills and change management capabilities
- Ability to handle numerous projects at one time and meet fast turnaround deadlines
- Act for Change
- Strive for results
- Cooperate Transversely
- Commit to Customer
- Think Strategically
- Make Decisions
About this Company
Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world's fifth-largest by prescription sales. The company was formed as Sanofi-Aventis in 2004 by the merger of Aventis and Sanofi-Synthélabo, which were each the product of several previous mergers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sanofi