- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to the consultant for approvals.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Review sub-contractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinate with Surveying Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solve.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant.
5 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
El Hazek Construction is a privately owned construction company established in 1979 under the umbrella of El Hazek group, establishing its name in the market through a successful track record in the construction of touristic, commercial, industrial, residential and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elhazek Construction