- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Assists in all collection processes.
- Coordinates daily finance operations including bank matters and prepares daily journals while ensuring all business transactions are recorded.
- Prepares bank reconciliation.
- Updates financial data in databases.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Updates accounts receivable and assist with the invoices issuance, insuring the accuracy of all invoices.
- Follows established procedures for processing receipts for cash & cheques.
- Monitors cash flow and control money transmission tools.
- Handles the cash/treasury management system.
- Ensures that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational requirements.
- Assesses the impact of problems such as late payments and limited cash flow.
- Reviews the interest calculations and ensures the compliance with loans and overdraft agreements.
- Coordinates with the Finance team.
- Working hours: From 10 am to 6 pm (One Day Off per week).
- Location: Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Established in 2010, Progate Development has become one of the leading real estate developers of premier upscale residential and commercial projects built on prime locations in both New Cairo and El Sherouk City.
See all Careers and Jobs at Progate