- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends.
- Reporting to management and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payable, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Analyse market trends and competitors.
More than 20 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Logistics and freight forwarding company, our journey started in 2001. Unitrans Global Logistics has been serving more than 750 customers in 125 countries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Unitrans Global Logistics "UTGL"
To be and be recognized the most trustworthy logistics provider & freight partner for key...