- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are my responsibilities?
- Coordination, control and follow up of installation execution, such as civil works, trenching, electromechanical equipment, signaling, telecommunications and power supply equipment installation activities.
- Support to power and telecommunication systems tests and commissioning phase.
- Planning and requisition of resources and materials.
- Supervision of execution according to specification and design documents.
- Follow up of progress report / field instruction (reporting to the Site Manager).
- Reporting and documentation of site / section status.
- Preparing and monitoring of work instructions.
- Inputs for as built drawings.
- Support in the Testing & Commissioning Team according to specification and design Documents.
- Preparation of site test sheets and documents.
- Updating of time schedules according project progress in accordance with the site manager.
- Preparation of safety handbook & implementations, site meetings and safety inductions.
- Receiving materials and recording and ensure compliance of quantity and specifications.
- Check all out-going material for quantity verification and conduct quality checks on incoming / outgoing.
- Familiarization with the owners technical specification, ensures that the owners, specification requirement are adhered to and leases with the owners inspector or their representative.
- Providing project management / Site Manager with site status reports.
- Liaise with Project Engineering Team in order to make sure an appropriate detail design handover.
Health, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities:
- Accept a personal responsibility to take reasonable care of team health and safety as well as anybody who may be affected by their acts and omissions.
- Take reasonable care to avoid acts or omissions that could have an environmental impact.
- Ensure compliance with the BMS procedures relative to their position.
- Follow emergency procedures.
- Wear approved protective clothing and use safety equipment when required by health and safety regulations.
- Use all equipment provided safely and notifying local management of any observed deficiencies or defects as soon as they become apparent.
- Inform management of any changes in materials, plant or processes and of any new materials, plant or processes which become apparent in the course of work that may impact on safety or the environment.
- Inform management of any potential improvements that could improve Siemens Mobility environmental performance.
- Immediately inform management of any observed hazards, injuries or dangerous occurrences, which become apparent during work.
- Stop work when instructed to do so and only resume or commence work when instructed it is safe to do so.
- Report all safety and environmental incidents and accidents.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineer or Senior Technician from reputable University, college or other educational institutions.
- 5 years’ experience in site installation activities.
- Knowledge of project management methods.
- Knowledge of products to be used.
- Knowledge of relevant software tools.
- Knowledge of warehouse, storage of material, material delivery control and work preparation.
- Strong English communication skills
- Technical competence and negotiation skills.
- Intercultural/multinational experience.
- Teamwork skills and abilities.
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS