- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Come & Grow with Integrated Technology Group (ITG Solutions)
Job Title: Team Leader, Android Development
Title of Employees Supervised: Senior Android Developer; Junior Android Developer.
- Lead a team of software developers in the top to bottom mobile application development including user interface design, application design, unit and functional testing, implementation and deployment to customers of the company's portfolio of mobile applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical and team leadership in all areas of mobile application development.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the development team while adhering to the company’s overall development strategy as defined by the Development Manager.
- Coach and develop team members on the development of high-quality code and applications.
- Perform regular design and code reviews with development team members to confirm use of best practices and identify opportunities for one-to-one mentoring and development.
- Optimize performance of the agile-development lifecycle by ensuring consistent, successful sprints by working to reduce blocking issues for the team.
- Contribute to meeting project and product development goals on-time and on-budget.
- Actively participate in the definition of both functional and non-functional requirements of a system and define the development strategy, standards and support tools.
- Translate business requirements into an application by implementing the best strategy to ensure design meets performance, usability, reliability, and scalability standards.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed development tasks.
- Prioritize tasks assigned to the development team based on priorities communicated by senior management.
- Ensure the technical team develops detailed documentation for all source code.
- Participate in and manage the release process as instructed by the Development Manager.
- Maintain team’s current technical knowledge to leverage rapidly changing technology through formal and informal team training.
- Accurately estimate the duration of design, development, and testing tasks.
- Build an effective development team by recruiting and retaining talented high-performance developers, and conducting effective performance reviews of team members.
- Contribute to and enforce the technology policies, organization, and processes that produce predictable, efficient development of world-class software.
- Monitor task queues and issue-logs; allocate resources to ensure on-time completion of tasks and resolution of issues / bugs.
- Develop, foster, and enforce team accountability to meet commitments.
- Complete special projects and assignments as assigned.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Solid hands on experience in the following languages/tools/environments:
- Experience in Windows mobile application architecture, design, and development.
- Experience in iOS application architecture, design and development.
- Experience in eLearning applications.
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Document Management (DMS) systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years of hands-on mobile development experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience as a technical lead, senior developer or similar role.
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic IT environment where you can learn, achieve, and create an impact; and you would like to be part of a continuously growing operation; you have come to the right place. Kindly submit your CV via Wuzzuf.com
About this Company
Integrated Technology Group (ITG) is a dynamic, innovative, and technology driven group of companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Integrated Technology Group
Established in Jordan in 1989, ITG operates through three subsidiaries; EPOCH Technologies, JAID Productions and ITG Investments.