- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share , Medical insurance
About the Job
- Receive (3PL / inbound) transportation request through Email & through the company transportation management system.
- Set daily plan according to the available trucks to direct fleet resources either to mirage or split trucks or to outsource vehicles in order to ensure operations continuity.
- Manage trucks allocation activities through following up the pick & arrival time for each truck as per plan.
- Manage the cost of the fleet through controlling the rent activities to minimize the operations costs & ensure optimum allocation of resources.
- Monitor the transportation management system requests to ensure actual trip matches with the plan to avoid any deviation.
- Track & monitor GPS data through the transportation management system to ensure trucks efficiency.
- Develop frequent reports to be submitted to direct manager to reveal achieved versus planned objectives.
- Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment and road safety management system
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Transportation
About this Company
Ibnsina Pharma originally established in 2001, today Ibnsina Pharma is Egypt’s fastest-growing and second largest pharmaceutical distribution company. The Company distributes a competitive portfolio of pharmaceutical products from over 350 Egyptian and multinational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma