- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- As Softxpert is a place where people can work, perform, develop & succeed together, we are hiring a passionate System Analyst/Product Owner.
- Exploit the opportunity of working in a friendly & flexible environment.
- Be you, use your distinctive competencies & join our team.
System Analyst/Product Owner now is needed with the following requirements:
- Examine existing business models and flow of data and help the customer in defining the business and functional requirements and disseminating this information to all concerned parties.
- Evaluate system specifications for business requirements or needs.
- Collect information, analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems in order to design the most efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Drawing up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Build the logical infrastructure and system architecture for the proposed solution.
- Work with customer to choose the suitable navigation model for the proposed solution.
- Maintaining the Product Backlog and arranging the backlog items’ priorities with the customer.
- Document business and system requirements.
- Develop requirements specification document using UML Technology.
- Make sure that all backlog items are completed according to the customer’s acceptance criteria.
- Maintaining the Release Plan and communicating the velocity variance to supervisor.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Softxpert is a Software Development Company headquartered in USA providing a substantial range of business operations that are fundamental to a diversified portfolio of clients worldwide. Our philosophy as a multi-channel service provider utilizes both on-shoring of certain...
See all Careers and Jobs at Softxpert Incorporation