- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 15,000 SAR per month, Annual flight ticket + Family medical insurance + Annual Paid Leave
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Perform an assessment of the customer’s existing business and technology imperatives, goals and challenges
- Use a design-led thinking approach in identifying customer needs and accelerating customer digital transformation
- Proven success leading the build/go to market of SharePoint, .Net Azure solutions providing vertical or horizontal market functionality.
- Leads the SharePoint / .Net and Azure design thinking workshops directly with client stakeholders as part of the pre-sales motion of the Solution Selling method.
- Participates in every aspect of the SharePoint / .Net & Azure Solution implementation from initiation and start up, analysis, design, development, testing and cut over for go-live and support.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout the client organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements are aligned to business objectives, gaining a full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of MS SharePoint / Azure cloud platform and evaluates the client’s business requirements against the standard Azure offerings.
- Demonstrates experience in agile methodology, and understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement.
- Accountable for the documentation of the technical design which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Conducts technical POC for first of a kind, unknown, or complex situations.
- Works with off-shore design, development and/or testing teams to coordinate deliverables, schedule milestones, quality, among other items.
- Create healthy executive-level client relationships
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Recruitment and Staffing
About this Company
A newly established Egyptian S.A.E company, came to life in February 2018.
See all Careers and Jobs at NOK for Human Capital Solutions
We are targeting a real change in the Human Resource operations game. We are not fans of hit and run business models. We plan to fly on a different altitude than others. Targeting a long-term...