- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organizations mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans
- Work with the President/CEO on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships on city, state, and national levels, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
- Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drain of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Assess the benefits of all prospective contracts and advise the Executive Team on programmatic design and implementation matters.
- Ensure adequate controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that all purchases may pass independent and governmental audits.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
- Monitor banking activities of the organization.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization’s needs.
- Oversee monthly report.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management Travel and Tourism
About this Company
York Towers is a real estate services, marketing and consultancy. Working in several countries in Middle East and Europe. York Towers provides products and services to its customers in nearly 11 countries: Britain, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Morocco, Georgia, Emirates, Tunisia, Cyprus, Qatar and Egypt
See all Careers and Jobs at York Towers