- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Transportation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Conduct chemical and laboratory experiments and analyze the results using the scientific method followed, related to the development of existing products, and the development of new products according to the scientific method required.
- Direct supervision on the manufacture of experimental batches in production to prove the effectiveness of the equation and the method of production and specifications under natural conditions in production lines.
- Produce small-scale products under development according to work instructions.
- Conduct the necessary tests for the examination of competing products and new or alternative materials, and also in the case of a customer complaint or the possibility of a problem, and analysis and registration of results.
- Application of general safety and industrial safety instructions.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the workplace and the neatness and cleanliness of tools used in the work.
- Carrying out any other tasks assigned to him by the competent manager and falls within the scope of the privatization.
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
National Paints is part of Sayegh Group which is established in 1932 and is a leading multinational conglomerate of companies and investments spreading across the Arab World, Eastern and Western Europe and Asia. Sayegh Group has invested in a wide range of products, services...
See all Careers and Jobs at National Paints