- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Performance Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Develops the maintenance plan for machines, equipment and facilities.
- Develop the maintenance schedule and monitor its achievement ensuring that preventive and predictive maintenance best practices are applied.
- Ensures the execution of the Plant Maintenance Activities in the most safe procedure.
- Monitor the use of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiate reordering when necessary so that these are available when required.
- Promptly manages, organizes and participates in maintenance activities to solve breakdowns, halts and failures and restore production.
- Guarantees the daily inspection of all machines and equipment; verifies inspection report, maintenance log book to anticipate and prevent emerging issues.
- Plans, supervises and assesses servicing and maintenance activities by external suppliers; proposes alternative suppliers to optimize costs and services.
- Plans, organizes and participates in machine and equipment installation and setup including preparation of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic set up; carries out sampling activities ensuring correct process setting.
- Establish and maintain a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
- Review, approve and submit reports, analyze data, and make recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Actively collaborates in testing and improving machines and equipment.
- Actively participates in the investigation of quality problems, finds solutions and implements corrective actions to ensure quality standards are met.
- Maintains document archives (technical documents, manuals and dossiers) regarding machinery, equipment or utilities.
- Develops the maintenance function objectives to enable achievement of overall plant objectives.
- Develop and monitor the maintenance budget and promptly identify deviations and ensure that appropriate actions are taken to rectify these.
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
EGIC was established in 1991. - In 1995, it became the first importer of PP-R water pipes. - In 1997, it expanded its importing activities to reach the drainage pipes. - In 2001, production started: EGIC started producing a small range of fittings, and grew to the extent that...
See all Careers and Jobs at EGIC