- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Performance Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Design new product and discuss it with the R&D department .
- Explain the new design to workshop Technician and start in the process of manufacturing the needed spare parts.
- Supervise operations of molds maintenance, cleaning lubrication and installation
- Inspect products to ensure mold efficiency or detect problems in order to secure quality products
- Develop periodic reports regarding molds productivity, efficiency, quality etc
- Provide technical support, advice, and knowledge to subordinates.
- Supervise the quality of production outputs ensuring that levels of quality and quality standards are attained.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
EGIC was established in 1991. - In 1995, it became the first importer of PP-R water pipes. - In 1997, it expanded its importing activities to reach the drainage pipes. - In 2001, production started: EGIC started producing a small range of fittings, and grew to the extent that...
See all Careers and Jobs at EGIC