- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Analyzes & tests bulk product intermediates and finished products, in addition to perform analytical method transfer bulk and re-testing according to the approved protocols and specifications independently.
- Responsible for close supervision of all routine analysis steps done by Q.C. senior and junior analysts and highlighting any deviations noticed to the QC Assistant Manager.
- Performs, supervises and maintains GLP, safety regulations and high standards of lab. performance and housekeeping.
- Prepares, standardizes and maintains availability of reference standards, volumetric solutions, glassware, reagents and ensures their good handling and storage according to the approved SOPs.
- Assist in B.A.R. for products and SOPs. of different section function.
- Receiving of New Product specifications and the Validated Method of analysis from the R&D department.
- Achieving of export requirements concerning finished good section, coordinating with raw and packing section.
- Determining lab requirement (chemicals, instrumental or accessories), and following up purchasing orders.
- Recording after receiving the product samples (Bulk or Finished) from the QA officer and re-delivers it to the senior or junior analysts to be tested.
- Monitoring the laboratory log books (Analyst, Samples & Instruments).
- Changing the status of the bulk product on the ORACLE system from “Quarantine” to “Released” under supervision of the QC Assistant Manager.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Marcyrl has been established since 1998 as a simple private company “Marcyrl Import & Export Company”. On Jan 17, 2002 and according to Law no. 491 /2002, Marcyrl has received Ministry of Health approval to build the factory under the name of "Marcyrl Pharmaceutical...
See all Careers and Jobs at Marcyrl Pharmaceutical Industry