- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Identifying Ingredients – dependent issues within formulation
- Preformulation studies .
- Processing all lab tests required for the new formulations and follow up all the physical and chemical testing .
- Participating in transforming R&D product development efforts into scalable manufacturing process and robust and quality products.
- Assisting in troubleshooting and overcoming productions problems to enable smooth transfer of new products into production
- Ensuring the implementation of Current Good Manufacturing Processes (cGMP) as well as other set standards to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Preparing all the documentations of new formulation file. completing the BPR
- Producing the first 3 validation production batches within the validation team and
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Rameda is a modern pharmaceutical company, manufacturing and marketing a wide range of high quality pharmaceutical products, based on its own development as well as cooperation with multinational companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rameda