- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsibility for the complete and correct management of sales from the inquiry to contract handover.
- Develop in association with the Managing Director an annual Sales and Marketing Plan, then ensure correct implementation within the Sales Department.
- Responsibility for the achievement of agreed turnover and profitability.
Essential duties and responsibilities.
- Make customer visits throughout the whole sales area as required.
- The area of responsibility will cover generally the countries of Egypt, Lebanon,Jordan, Sudan, Eritrea and Libya.
- Responsible for direct selling, budget and firm quotation production, tender submission where appropriate and contract & order negotiation.
- Provide lead technical support to all internal and external sales staff, as well as contractual and after sales staff as required.
- Liaise with Germany to ensure new product and price developments are understood and implemented correctly.
- Ensure that price lists and margins are controlled and available to all applicable staff members.
- Monitor sales performance and margins achieved, discussing market opportunities and problems with Managing Director as required to ensure that Aerzen are always competitively placed in the market.
- Set-up and ensure appropriate manning of exhibitions throughout the responsible area as agreed with the Managing Director
- Ensure that all new orders are quickly and correctly booked into the companies records, and that they are handed over to the contracts department (order processing department) with full and detailed information available regards price, cost, margin, dates, specification, contractual conditions etc.
- To enter the inquiry into AMG – System, to issue the quotation-no. as specified
- Prepare standard quotation in sales company via Navision and configurator
- Special machine and modified machine - passing on to value stream 2 and value stream 3 department in Aerzen HQ
- Analysing the inquiry regarding scope of supply and technical design
- Responsibility for the complete and correct management of sales functions from enquiry to contract handover.
- After receipt of order:
- Accept the order and check the details, if necessary with responsible
- Sales Manager / MD
- In case of errors clarification with the customers, Sales Manager / MD and required departments of Aerzen German prepare documents for order processing:
- Preparing of a folder
- Generate an order and put it in the system via device configurator and / or
- Preparing of a specification sheet
- Send an order confirmation to the customer (telephone, fax, email, post) cost & margin calculation
- Successfully develop of sales.
- Coordination and communication with Quotation and Order Processing
- Department at Aerzen HQ
- Liaise with Germany to ensure new product and price developments are
- understood and implemented correctly in collaboration with Sales Managers / MD
- Ensure that price lists and margins are controlled and available to all applicable staff members in collaboration with Sales Mangers / MD
- Ensure that all new orders are quickly and correctly booked into the companies records, and that they are handed over to the contracts department with full and detailed information available regards price, cost, margin, dates, specification, contractual conditions etc.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least