- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- A financial auditor reviews a company's financial statements, documents, data and accounting entries.
- Financial auditors gather information from a company's financial reporting systems, account balances, cash flow statements, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns and internal control systems.
- The information is then reviewed and used to present all financial data relating to a specific organization in an accurate, fair manner, ensuring that no fraud or gross errors are present in the company.
- Financial auditors speak with multiple departments, including low- and high-level management teams, accounting and finance personnel, and company executives in their pursuit of analytical data.
- These discussions focus on gaining understanding of the company's purpose, its operations, its financial reporting systems, and known or perceived errors in organizational systems.
- Financial auditors conduct interviews of key personnel to comprehend what accounting and finance tasks are taking place, and which tasks, policies or procedures may need to be established or implemented more efficiently.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
We are a leading Egyptian manufacturer of medical consumables founded in 1984.We pride ourselves on an unwavering commitment to the highest quality standards to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our customers. We have been awarded the ISO 9001 and 13485:2003 certificates as...
See all Careers and Jobs at Afri Medical