- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission & Bonus
About the Job
We are looking for hardworking, smart and overachieving Sales Engineer with proven experience for a multinational Marine Company in Alexandria.
Technical sales engineers are often the key point of contact for clients, answering queries, providing technical advice and introducing new products.
Your day-to-day tasks are likely to involve:
- Supporting sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Co-ordinate customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing on terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Preparing reports for head office
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Combine technical knowledge with sales skills. The balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding you'll need to sell the product you're offering and to respond to clients' queries
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Travel: spend 40% of their time traveling.
- Working hours: a highly flexible work schedule.
- Location: throughout the country.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services