- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Plan and implement the overall Procurement strategy
- Review or update Procurement practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws
- Manage and ensure the correct and timely process of the procurement activities
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, Customer Service and all concerned teams to implement the procurement process in the company’s ERP system.
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Train and evaluate subordinates
- Provide constructive feedback, performance evaluation and development plans
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Design, implement, or oversee scrap use or reverse programs to ensure scraps are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed or sold.
- Manage the evaluation and selection of information or other technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory.
10 to 20 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment