- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Implement & update quality, safety and health system
- Manage safety works with Safety team.
- Performing all the Health, Safety, Environment responsibilities (HSE) for company according to the HSE management system and Codes as per ISO certificate.
- Revise HSE Plans, Training Schedule.
- Study and be aware of project contract, specs, drawings & BOQ
- Insure that all works are inspected based on the final approved drawings and RFIs.
- Create bi-Weekly Quality Reports.
- Issue & follow up approval of method statements.
- Inspect all materials delivered versus approved Material Submittal & insure completeness.
- issuing IR, MIR and distribution to concerned team members
- Presence in all meetings and sharing info with concerned parties
- Control & supervise QC Engineers
- Responsible for ISO certificate's Documentation
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
SECTORS Construction is a contracting firm specialized in high end fit-out and finishes including the related MEP works. Backed up with a working experience of twelve years in the industry and combined experience of over sixty years for the group of professionals managing the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sectors Construction