- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage the finance operations for the company.
- To establish and maintain financial and management procedures.
- Formulate strategic financial long-term business plans;Research and report factors influencing business performance.
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Manage a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
- Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- Manage budgets;
- Arrange new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities;
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Maintain day-to-day financial control of the service within budget heads.
- Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored, including credit control.
- Advise on the proper allocation of resources.
- Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and in use at all times.
- Prepare and review detailed budgets for approval by the governing body in conjunction with the concerned parties
- Make regular reports to the governing body on income, expenditure and any variations from budgets.
- Ensure that all financial reporting obligations are met in relation to submissions for funding, for grant aid, for contracts and any other initiatives.
- Act as cheque signatory for and authorize expenditure up to limits as agreed by the governing body.
More than 20 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering