- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Planning, Studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as purchases, inventory, and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results.
- Analyzing actual costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual costs.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Enter the revenue invoices per customer
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
VALUE Real Estate Investment is a medium sized company initially, a partnership between the largest and oldest three investment and real estate marketing, commercial, investment and residential companies in Egypt. Real estate investment in this partnership is one of the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Value