- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Implement Oracle Financial Applications including User Requirement Study, Analysis, Solution Design, Development, Implementation, Set Up, Testing, Customization, Upgrades, Maintenance and production Support.
- Oversee the following phases of system life cycle:
- Fit-gap analysis of business requirements,
- Analysis, Design,
- Production cut-over,
- Post-production support,
- Post-production enhancements,
- Operations and Maintenance (O and M).
- Provide operational support in Oracle E-Business Suite Financial Modules on a daily basis.
- Troubleshoot and resolve the technical issues reported by users in all financial modules.
- Assist the client in closing the books every month and resolve any interface issues that prevent the closing of the books.
- Assist in reconciliation of General Ledger (GL) and Sub Ledgers (SL). Troubleshoot and resolve any variances between GL and SL.
- Assist the client in quarter end and year end activities.
- Gather business requirements, analyze, and implement technical solutions in Oracle E-Business Suite application modules.
- Perform the system testing of the custom enhancements.
- Develop the unit test scripts and coordinate with the client to perform the User Acceptance Testing of the system enhancements or custom solutions
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
AOT is a one-stop shop IT services company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Advanced Operations Technology - AOT
AOT is serving Saudi Arabian market since 2003, headquartered in Riyadh.
AOT offers IT consulting, IT infrastructure management, IT security solutions, enterprise application solutions, system integration as well as...