- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time
About the Job
- Manage procurement, allocation capacity and pricing activities with proactively attending all RFQ’s.
- Follow up with the operation of the project to ensure that the procedures and measures required for shipments correspond to what has been agreed upon with the customer based on the SOP and legal standards.
- Working as a link between the customs clearance and the client regarding the speed and accuracy of its implementation of the clearance procedures for its shipments to ensure the satisfaction of the client.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Import and Export Logistics and Supply Chain Warehousing
Part time position (3 months only) - October to December.
Education & Academic Back grounds:
- Minimum of a BS.
- FIATA is preferable.
Experience & Knowledge:
- 5-7 years of experience.
- With a minimum 2 years in the same field
- Solid Knowledge ( Air, Ocean, Pricing and Clearance).
Skills & Competencies:
- Management control.
- Planning & Organizing.
- Problem Analysis
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Persuasive Oral Comm.
- Team Work
- Attention to detail
- Excellent command in English (Writing & Listening)
Able to Demonstrate:
- Positive Attitude
About this Company
Agility builds durable, efficient supply chains that power businesses and drive trade, creating access to new opportunities.
See all Careers and Jobs at Agility Egypt
Agility’s story parallels the rise of emerging markets in the global economy. The company got its start as a local...