- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
- Males Only
About the Job
3 to 6 months project-based vacancy
- Responsible for work processes that affect the success of own role and contribute to the overall performance of the department.
- Set and monitor monthly collection targets by territory service center.
- Allocation of customer payments against relevant invoices, following up on part payments.
- Analyze and make recommendations by the customer to minimize bad debt exposure.
- Distribution of invoices and statement of account to all credit customers
- Liaise with Sales regarding incorrect pricing
- Review Aged Debt Analysis with each Territory Manager, to establish existing and potential bad debt exposure
- In conjunction with the Area Sales Manager and the National Sales Manager co-ordinate and distribute credit suspension letter.Manage assigned customer portfolio to maintain AR and bad debt exposure.
- May decide on effective collection method to be applied to certain customers; release of collection letters.
- Needs Sales advice and approval on the suspension of credit facilities and writing off charges.
- Work under general supervision with regular review and guidance from a supervisor.
- Refer complex and unusual problems to supervisor.
About this Company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 315,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
See all Careers and Jobs at DHL Express Egypt
DHL is part of the...