- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools and have good experience in Mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
- If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our users’ needs and help us grow our user base.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product ,managers and engineers.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Designing graphical user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our Mobile Apps into easy-to-use products for our users.
About this Company
CASHU is a safe and secure online payment method. That provides users with the ability to pay online. CASHU is a safe and secure online payment method that was established in 2002 by Maktoob.com. It is considered the first and the largest in the MENA region, serving nearly 2.3...
See all Careers and Jobs at CASHU