- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop the trends of the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Engineering company for construction and decoration
See all Careers and Jobs at EL HDAD
It is our firm belief that behind every successful company is a continued commitment to quality, safety, the environment and ethical business practices. At ECD, maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all our...