- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Task and Responsibilities
- Review MIS report and prepare closing summary to Senior Management; explain variance to budgets
- Prepare Budget and Reforecast to specific deadlines
- Prepare monthly Cash Flow Forecast; explain variance to budgets.
- Review weekly and monthly cash flow report and ensure company meets cash flow targets.
- Review weekly revenue report
- Analyze weekly financial positions and report findings to relevant Senior Management, these reports include:
- Weekly Cash Flow
- Weekly Revenue Report
- Review weekly AR report and explain AR activities on +90days receivables.
- Prepare monthly departmental PL, inform Line Managers on Budget Variance.
- Update changes in strategy and budget variance in rolling budget
- Track financial and business performance against budget and KPIs.
- Provide analytical support to the Senior Management and line managers.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as requested by Senior Management
Tax & Audit
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of local Tax returns
- Liaise with auditors and manage audit process to ensure timely reporting to Group, local authorities and third parties.
- Prepare Financial Statement
- Ensure timely recording of financial data into the company’s systems, review and post ledger entries.
- Ensure documentation is complete and as per company policy/accounting & audit standards
- Conduct full GL review checks as part of the closing process.
- Ensure timely submission of intercompany DNs to related parties, review and post DNs into the system.
- Prepare monthly intercompany reconciliation report with other Finance Managers; ensure intercompany transactions are reconciled and confirmed by related parties on a monthly basis to specific deadline.
- Ensure timely production of invoices to customers.
- Manage company cash flow and Receivables.
- Manage company PDCs, maintain up to date schedule.
- Ensure Payments are submitted by relevant and approved purchase order and invoices; highlight out of budget items to management.
- Review and approve monthly Payroll reporting and commission payments; ensure commission calculation is align with approved scheme.
- Review and approve monthly Expense Claim and Commission report.
- Highlight internal controls improvements to Management to ensure the integrity of the financial information.
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational improvement, make proposal for operational changes to Management.
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders across the company by providing financial advice and support to enable them to make sound business decisions
- Built strong relationships with external contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations.
- Manage ad hoc projects as assigned by management
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Follow companies policies and promote teamwork and cooperation
8 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Competencies specific for the role
- Min. 3 - 5 years working experience in Senior Accounting Positions managing all aspects of Financial Accounting and Audit
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance and CPA, CMA and/or ACCA certified and/or Master degree in Finance
- Has strong knowledge of IFRS accounting
- Managed end to end audit process
- Has experience in system audits is a plus
- Is familiar with Risk Management concepts
Competencies specific for the function:
- Excellent knowledge in the application of any Leading Finance ERP Software such as SAP, AX, NAV, Dynamics GP is a must
- Has minimum of 3 years’ experience in leading a team
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups, pivot tables and complex formulas
- Must have experience in managing an audit process / participated audit process in past
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- strong problem solving skills
About this Company
With a focus on joining property seekers with agents & brokers in both English & Arabic we provide buyers & renters with a comprehensive property search alongside tools and information – and provide real estate agents with the largest potential audience of house-hunters in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Property Finder Group