- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Implement the QA/QC management system at site.
- Coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters.
- Coordinate all receipt inspections.
- Distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards.
- Participate in the site internal and external site audits.
- Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC inspectors.
- Ensure all quality control documentation is complied and competed for as-built hand over through the QC turnover engineer.
- Control all non conformance reports and undertake remedial action.
- Compete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses.
- Review the customers specification and undertake relevant training to the site QC inspector.
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan.
- Complete and coordinate the approval of the sites QC technical submittals to the customer.
- Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues.
- Elaborating inspection and test programs.
- Ensure the safety is adhered to at site.
- Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current status.
1 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
WE ARE OUD; Proud of our History, Enthusiastic about the present, Ready for the future.
See all Careers and Jobs at Orientals for Urban Development
Life, Redefined. Honoring the Past, Building the Present and Shaping the Future. Our STORY began with our very first development in 1994. Over the years, we...