- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 4,500 EGP per month, Commissions
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Electrical Sales Engineer needed for Engineering contracting & supplies company in Egypt located in Nasr City works in Electrical supply field for oil and Gas
- Will be Responsible about the sales for the Oil & Gas companies.
- Work with existing sales accounts and potential new customers in the assigned territory to increase market share and penetrate new markets/ applications with the company products.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products.
- Read and understand the data sheet of our products and competitors’ products.
- Study engineering specs for tenders and manufactures.
- Work closely with Technical Team to ensure all offers reflect customer needs, are forecasted, competitively priced and are submitted on time.
- Prepare sales forecasts as required by management.
- Read and analyze tender conditions deeply, finding the right products for tender specs from our company portfolio.
- Attend bed opening, technical argument and commercial negotiation.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Support marketing by attending trade shows and conferences and other marketing events.
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Administering client accounts
- Analysing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for head office
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-ordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
About this Company
NEDCO for Engineering Contracting&Supplies is a Very Well Known Company In Egypt Specialized in Serving the Oil and Gas Sector Our company is backed and managed by an experience in the field of electromechanical supplies(Electrical and Instrumentation Bulk Material) and...
See all Careers and Jobs at NEDCO GROUP