- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Optimise resource utilization and streamline processes for enhancing operational efficiency across departments like Safety, Maintenance, Production, Purchasing & Storing
- Preparation (Percentage-Completion) of Customer invoices after a review of Engineering Management (Monthly, the percentage of completion).
- Preparation the accounts of suppliers and customers and follow up the credit limit
- Preparation accounts of receivable and payment.
- Preparing extracts for customers and follow-up settled.
- Responsible of the cost of projects and analysis Expenses for monthly and week
- Advice departments concerning allocation of funds, assignment of accounting codes various other related financial activities.
- Balance monthly reports on assigned accounts for the general ledger on expenditure appropriations, revenue allocations, receivables, payable inventory.
- Preparation financial statements (Financial Statements).
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Import and Export Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Wakalex
Wakalex is owned by Ahmed El Wakil, also titled as the President of the Federation Chambers of Commerce in Egypt. Since 1972, Wakalex has been one of the largest import, export and manufacturers in Egypt. The 2nd generation of the family...