- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Part Time
2,000 to 5,000 EGP per month, Bonuses
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Key areas of responsibility :
- Deliver lessons in accordance with Berlitz teaching principles; and focused on the interests and needs of the students, working with privates and groups of different sizes at the Language Center (LC) and at off-site locations.
- Integrate learning technology into teaching programs, as required by the curriculum.
- Assess existing and prospective customers' level of proficiency.
- Provide evaluation for progress reports and certificates.
- Provide effective feedback and advice; recommending appropriate product services to meet customers' needs.
- Deliver counseling sessions to students in liaison with the Language Instruction Supervisor.
- Recommend improvements to the students' programs.
- Maintain an impeccable customer focus in the delivery of all duties.
- Actively participate in own professional self-development plan, directed and supported by the supervisor, including lesson and peer observations, workshops, etc.
Qualifications/ Related Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any field (Languages, linguistics, translation, etc. Preferred)
- Educated native proficiency / near-native fluency in the language he/she will teach.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Successful completion of the Berlitz Initial Training (IQP).
- Teaching work experience preferred.
- Positive attitude.
- Great sense of responsibility and flexibility.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Nasr City, Sheraton, Rehab, Maadi, Haram, 6th of October.
About this Company
BERLITZ is a world leader language service provider that has unmatched expertise in its field, with its superior high quality Language Instruction Courses. The company started more than 130 years ago in 1878 and is now operating in over 400 centers in more than 50 countries,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Berlitz Language Centers