- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Excellent command of English language.
- 10+ years of applicable experience preferably within a technology organization as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer.
- Has the ability to develop, manage and lead technical teams.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA).
- Experience in Object Oriented Design (OOD) using high level languages – ex: C#, C++, Java, Objective C and Relational Databases.
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing.
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Programming Language (Java/Python).
- Oracle ADF.
- Database (SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra).
- SOA, EDA and Design Patterns.
- Cloud computing architecting.
- Linux, Django, REST, tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git and shell scripting.
- Automated Unit Testing, Release and Deployment Management tools.
Competencies and skills
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented and self-starter.
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Customer focused.
- Result driven.
- Authentic and genuine.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
About this Company
Three Pillars is Offering a wide range of cross-IT-industry products, applications and services to meet the majority IT infrastructure needs of our customers, Three Pillars core strength & value come from the expertise of being able to mend various pieces of technologies...
See all Careers and Jobs at Three Pillars Technology and Communications Co.