- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Understand & implement technical & functional requirements collected by Supervisor.
- Develop assigned tasks as per the project plan conducted to him by team leader as well write down the required technical documentation.
- Follow and submit all PM and QA activities required according to his role in the project.
- Assisting consultancies and Build their tasks plan (in case of subordinates )
- Deploy & develop applications to support complex technical functions.
- Conduct unit & integration testing on assigned functions quality as well as Code review
- Conduct necessary modifications in case of errors occurrence.
- Install application, implement and conduct minor customer training.
- Acting as technical support at customer side.
- Accomplishing assignments on time, with quality, as contracted, meeting customer satisfaction.
- Conduct technical sessions (knowledge transfer)
- Ensure making backup copies of all tasks assigned to you.
- Follow and apply your time sheets .
- Follow and apply egabi's standards and procedures.
- Participating in system design and architecture
- Testing the software at customer site & gathering related issues to create the appropriate modifications.
- Provide support in case of agreeing with the customer on a maintenance contract.
- Assisting in any additional tasks requested by Direct or Unit Manager.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
egabi is a leading provider of information technology services and enterprise solutions in the Middle East and Africa. The company serves a diverse range of businesses with special expertise in financial services, telecommunications, and the public sector. egabi offers...
See all Careers and Jobs at egabi Solutions