Skills And Tools:
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament this Saturday to hire Java Software Engineers (USD $30K/yr). If you are not familiar with any of this technology, you should not attend the event as we currently have openings only in this role.
This event will include testing. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
You can see more details about this role here:
As a Software Engineer, you will be the part of a team which is responsible to ensure that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product. We want to give you the ability to look at code in ways it has never been looked at before, to understand the interdependency in the code.
We are empowering software development and creating higher quality code by using the latest technologies and toolsets. We are excited about using data to make decisions, we are bringing big data and analysis to software development. We are on the cutting edge of software development, and we innovate improvements on the newest technologies. We want people who are adaptable and can learn new things, and can use new ideas and concepts to solve business problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of experience as hands-on software engineer
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Programming Language (Java / C++ / C#(.Net) / PHP / Python / Ruby on Rails)
- Database(SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra)
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns.
- Cloud computing architecting
- Linux, Django, REST, tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git, and shell scripting.
- Writing Unit Test Cases
- MVC, and knowledge of another server-side programming language is desired but not mandatory.
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in English language