- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Shift Allowances
About the Job
- Follow-up Distribution plans implementation based on the strategy approved and market trends,
- Monitor the whole cement delivery process by Railways, Roads, ex-works, and Bulk as well as well propose corrective actions when needed
- Communicate directly with clients, and communicate received issues with concerned responsible professionals.
- Follow-up situation updates till confirming that issue get settled and client get satisfied.
- Frequently monitor, and match among Production capacity, Sales needs, and logistics capacity taking into consideration Annual Sales Target, analyze, report and update superior
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing
About this Company
Positioned among the 10 biggest cement producers in the world, InterCement operates in eight countries in South America, Africa and Europe, with 40 cement factories and mills, and an installed capacity of more than 47 million tons/year. It’s the market leader in Portugal,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Amreyah Cement - InterCement