- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Specific scope of work of the (Eden Weight management center SV) includes: manage all Weight management facets, bottom line of the center success or frailer, daily team performance, center profitability, achieving targets and objectives, maintain the standard of the daily operation as planned and promote the overall sports services and facilities. And to maintain the highest standard of customer satisfaction to ensure customers retention and referral.
- Provides weight loss and weight maintenance services under supervision of nutrition specialist and obesity expert.
- Helping patients lose weight and achieve a healthier lifestyle.
- We are a medical facility not a gimmick fad diet plan.
- Our plans are physician specified and monitored, all treatments are scientifically approved.
- People often come to us who have tried other plans that didn't work for them and get results from us.
- Our plans are easy and fast and not complicated no special foods or weird meals to eat.
- We help overweight women, as well as men.
- Special attention for post pregnancy weight gain, weight loss before special events, wedding.
- Latest Breakthroughs in Weight Loss Medications and Treatments. (Eden Weight Management Center) team’s General scope of work: is to achieve the company Vision, Mission, and objectives as well as generate more customers, retain and satisfy existences customers.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Healthcare and Medical Services
Personality and General Skills Required
- Presentable, must have good healthy shape, and must be sports, health and fitness enthusiastic.
- Professional attitude must have positive attitude, friendly and be helpful all the time.
- Motivator must be self-motivated and able to motivate colleagues and members in a strong positive manner.
- Leader, Must have good leadership qualities, (3F) fair, friendly and firm
- Problem solver, Ability to handle challenging customer & staff issues with patience, tact and professionalism.
- Fast learner, willing to learn and adhere to new systems as Company continues to grow.
- Flexible, accept management direction, and Follow and enforce to company polices rules, regulation.
- Communication skills, proficient to produce written and verbal communications in general and in meetings.
- Languages must be Proficient in at least Arabic and English (reading, writing, speaking and understanding).
- Computer skills, proficient in the use of computer, Internet, and its applications and technology in general.
Management Skills Required
- Productivity, make sure that you have daily, weekly, monthly quarterly and yearly plan and tasks to achieve, as well as your team, your hourly performance is matter and accumulated in yearly base.
- Budgeting, wisely and properly manage your department budget. And make sure to reduce the department/center cost especially the electricity and other center supplies, along with maximizing the club income.
- Reporting, Report directly to your direct manager all Weight management, clients, staff and machines accidents. Submit a monthly written report (by the 5th of each month maximum) to your manager with all departmental achievements, challenges and expectations.
- Recruitment, make sure your department is sufficient all the yearlong, Hire the best candidates, train, and engage them into the team.
- Development, train and educate your team in weekly departmental meetings as well as one on one meeting, and provide your team with all needed educational materials and updated recourses such as courses, books, magazines, websites, researches, articles and CECs.
- Team Building, build a team who understand and believe in teamwork and sharing activities, encourage your departmental team to be part of the company bigger team as well as increasing their loyalty.
- Evaluations, Submit quarter and annual performance evaluation, along with regular monitoring and inspection on different shifts, and make ongoing calls if not in duties to make sure the operation is working properly
- Delegation, specifically assigned responsibilities to subordinates who can be then considered for promotion to management level positions.
- Support, and Assist in coordinating all necessary actions, positive changes events, meetings and procedures involving gym employees and members as requested by the top management.
- Administers, the center policies and procedures “As part of the center -management team” ensure that all sports staff is adhering to the center policy, including uniform and name tags at all times when on duty, submit the monthly team schedule 5 days before the begging of each month including your schedule and the Duty manager schedule in faire rotation to cover all shifts during the week and fair rotation for weekends.
Departmental Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge, Must have a solid comprehensive knowledge of the Weight management center
About this Company
For millennia, Egypt has been at the heart of medical advancement and
See all Careers and Jobs at Eden Healthcare
Eden comes to continue the legacy of this wonderful country and the
real birthplace of modern medicine.
Eden Healthcare is a specialised Orthopedic, Neurological surgery,