- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
One of the leading maintenance and operations companies in Saudi Arabia is hiring Water treatment chemists
- Analyzes water in a purification plant to control chemical processes which soften it or make it suitable for drinking
- Analyzes samples of filtered water to ensure that quantities of solids left in suspension are below prescribed limits.
- Determines amounts of liquid chlorine to be used in chlorination to destroy microbes and other harmful organisms, basing amounts on findings of MICROBIOLOGIST.
- Determines kinds and amounts of chemicals to be used in removing minerals, acids, salts, and other inorganic compounds from water to soften it.
- Tests samples extracted from various points in distribution system, such as mains, tanks, pumps, and outlets, to discover possible sources of water contamination.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
The company was established by Mr. Abdel Hamid Al Arabi 20 years ago. It was registered at the Ministry of Man Power under the license number 92. The company kept working in Egypt and outside according to international professional standards and accordingly has gained trust...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alarabi Recruitment & Services