- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
About the D.:
- We strongly believe that experience does not necessarily come with age nor with a specific degree, but with what you actually did and invested your time in. If you feel comfortable with this then you will probably enjoy working with us!
- We admire and value people that have the courage to think outside the box and have a strong commitment towards high-quality work.
- We have an awesome office space located in a villa with a big garden! Our environment is a place where we feel appreciated and challenged further. Our team members hold weekly skill sessions for the rest of the team.
- We build and test our solutions fast using agile development methods.
- We work with latest technologies and specialize in the field of artificial intelligence. Last year we were nominated as the Top 25 solution providers within AI in Europe. If you are interested in developing solutions that will have a positive impact on people’s lives then this is the place for you!
- We can offer a competitive salary & international exposure.
- You will be working on projects having a positive impact on lots of people around the world.
- We are growing - and you'll have a say on how you think we should create a place where we all want to be!
- We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer with experience within Computer Vision to join our growing team.
- As an engineer, you will work in an agile and dynamic team, and develop cutting-edge machine learning methods for our products with a focus on Computer Vision. We also have lots of projects with Natural Language Processing (NLP) if you’re into it.
- You are a skilled engineer who is experienced in working in collaborative development environments and who also has the ability to programme in a variety of languages at a production level.
- We favour hiring candidates who pride themselves on the ability to learn new skills, their comfort with the unknown and their willingness to experiment.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
We started our journey in 2007 in Cairo, Egypt with a mission to discover and promote new technologies and a passion to make something we love. Although we’ve grown since then, our roots continue to shape our culture, and we still meet every challenge head on, with the same...
See all Careers and Jobs at The D. GmbH