- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Freelance / Project
Confidential, Transportation Allowance
About the Job
Job Title: Program Assistant
Project: Training For Employment
Department: Professional Education Department
Immediate Supervisor: Professional Education Manager
Location: Target Governorate either Menoufia or Qalyoubia
The Program Assistant will support the Program Specialists in the implementation of the program. They will work closely with project teams and local project partners and will ensure monitoring of all project activities.
Employer Outreach Support:
- Ensure documentation of all employer partner meetings
- Support compilation process of the employer needs assessment report
- Compile data regarding vacancies available per employer
- Support Program Specialist in the identification and establishment of employer partner.
Participant Outreach and Selection:
- Collaborate with program recruitment partners to conduct broad based recruitment campaign in target governorates
- Ensure quality control of all recruitment efforts
- Facilitating participant application process and ensuring clear documentation of all applicants
- Collaborating with the Program Specialists to ensure effective implementation of all activities including announcements, presentations, orientation sessions, etc.
- Performing the necessary administration responsibilities to ensure successful implementation of all program activities
- Maintain good contact with all program candidates and partners
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting:
- Reporting to Program Specialist on all program updates
- Ensuring completion of all monitoring tools, including attendance sheets, evaluation forms, and tracking sheets
- Ensuring compilation of all necessary means of verification, including copies of contracts, copies of Social Insurance Form 1, and copies of participant ID’s
- Conducting monitoring visits to employer partners once per month for the full program
- Perform all related duties as assigned
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AMIDEAST is a leading American non-profit organization engaged in international education, training and development activities in the Middle East and North Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Amideast
Founded in 1951, AMIDEAST in its early years focused on promoting U.S. study to students in the MENA...