- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
Working with Ideal Standard International in its Sanitary Brass Fittings Plant in Foundry Department, you will be responsible of production activities including but not limited to:
- Verification of manufacturing processes to ensure that products meet metallurgical requirements.
- Preparation and analysis of metallurgical samples related to product failure and new product development.
- Perform metallurgical investigations and control tests on materials in process based on customer needs.
- Investigate and analyze quality issues related to metallurgy and heat treat processes.
- Monitor, organize, coordinate daily transactions to ensure plan fulfillment according to processing standards.
- Read and analyze charts, production schedules and other reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
To be successful in this role you need to be
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering - Materials and Metallurgy Department .
- With 3-5 year experience in related fields.
- Results Oriented.
- Computer skilled – full awareness of MS applications.
- Having proven hands-on experience working with blue collars in a manufacturing setting
- Possessing Good Assertiveness Skills
About this Company
Ideal Standard Egypt started its business in 1983, establishing and growing multiple manufacturing facilities in the 10th of Ramadan City, with 6 state of the art plants producing an integrated portfolio of bathroom suits including ceramics, fittings, bathing & wellness and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ideal Standard International Egypt