- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Prepare the requirements of each assignment within the procedures, policies and the previous report of each business unit, in addition to the designing of working paper before starting the fieldwork within the audit program and the checklist and discuss it with the responsible section head.
- Coordinate and participate in the completion of audit reports and audit procedures set by the section head.
- Conduct the field work in association with the section head and perform a proper working paper documentation and ensure the retention of supporting documents to the work performed.
- Assist the section head in making oral and written presentations to the auditee/risk owner throughout the conclusion of the examination by discussing process and control deficiencies and recommending corrective actions.
- Monitor the audit plan to confirm the time-line for the audit fieldwork and make attention to the section head about the probabilities of some audit procedures that lead to being late.
- Participate in the discussion of draft audit reports with the internal audit manager and document the manager’s amendments to the report then adjust the report with this amendments and recommendation.
- Preparing the initial draft of the follow-up a report for the section head's review ensuring the implemented recommendations and instances of non-implementation of recommendations and the percentage of achieving.
- Prepare weekly time sheet to be revised by the section head and presented to the manager.
3 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Financial Services FMCG