- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Graphic Design Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Brands Boom is a specialist strategic marketing consultancy whose purpose is to help business owners and managers achieve their marketing and business development objectives. We help our clients achieve their objectives by a lot of solutions. We can take care of all your...
See all Careers and Jobs at Brands Boom