- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Manage cash & bank transactions.
- Follow-up the operations expenses payments.
- Prepare cash flow projection on a monthly basis.
- Issue sales invoices and follow up collections.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Process payroll, ensuring employee salary records are up to date & all contractual/legislative requirements are met.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Archiving and handling Documents, Invoices, Vendors’ contracts & payment vouchers.
Office & HR Admin:
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave).
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Media Production Online Media