- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work closely with the design team in the preparation of 3D visualization.
- Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation. This may involve reproducing the designer’s concept into a graphic form, or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
- Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modelling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
- Develop and maintain a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
- Provide efficient modeling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modeling packages.
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
- Explore new technologies (both hardware and software) to expand company services, improve the quality of visualizations and increase efficiency. This is likely to include new rendering engines, pipelines and assets, as well as emerging trends such as virtual reality.
2 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Perception Company was established in 2008. We define the customer's perspective through the appropriate form and style of the design and implementation through a professional team to carry out the best work.
See all Careers and Jobs at Perception for Design & Contracting
The company deals with projects as an integrated work of art...