- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Evaluates electrical systems by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Implementing designs
- Creating test procedures
- Writing reports and documentation
- Perform detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications
- Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standard
- Keep current with the latest technical innovations in electrical engineering
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, and domestic purposes
- Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Established in 1996 Mass Food was the first company to produce extruded Breakfast Cereals in Egypt. Through flexibility and continuous development, the company has reached exports to over 45 countries spreading the Temmy's brand name as well as various private labels...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mass Food